Thursday, July 27, 2006

The Dashwood Sisters' Secrets of Love

The Dashwood Sisters' Secrets of Love by Rosie Rushton
Plenty of teen romance (which I like) but not enough overt references to Jane Austen (which I was expecting, given the title). Worth reading, but only if you like Austen AND teen romance, not just one or the other.
I bought it, so just hollar if you want to borrow it. 325 pgs.


The Pirates! in an adventure with Ahab by Gideon Defoe.
It's tiny, it's funny, and it's about pirates. What could be more fun?
I checked it out. 152 pgs.


Undead and Unemployed by Mary Janice Davidson
Betsy Queen of the Vampires is back, in a very similar continuation of her last adventure, except that she gets a department store job selling shoes, at least for awhile.
I listened to it. 7 hrs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home