Thursday, August 14, 2008

9 months and counting

So, today is my "due date" -- a completely meaningless date in my opinion, but whatever. To cheer myself up about still being hugely pregnant, I've been reading my way through a stack of paperback romances. Here is a brief summary of recent reads:

(lots of pregnancy and baby first year books, re-reading chapters on labor and delivery, hospital stays, and the baby's first month in each book.)

Ripped at the Seams bu Nancy Krulik 326 pages (too much plot on the back cover ruined it)
She's Got the Beat by Nancy Krulik 303 pages (decent read)
Summer in the City by Elizabeth Chandler 358 pages (one of the best teen romances I've read lately.)

I also read O Pioneers for book group last Monday and really enjoyed it. 210 pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home