Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Plum Lucky

Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich was a "between the numbers" book and a very quick read. I didn't really remember the Diesel guy that she seems to be into in this book, but she is certainly a little on the slutty and confused side when it comes to romance. What can I say - in my fiction, I like things to be clear-cut and resolved with happy-ending, not with relationships dragged across 15+ books. Of course, I will still read the next one when it comes out, I always do!
166 pages.

The Prince and the Snowgirl by Simon Cheshire
I expected more from this teen Brit novel than it could deliver - the author's other book, Plastic Fantastic, was really interesting. This one focused on a teen who impersonates a young royal on weekends as a job, and his own identity crisis when he is at a skiing competition where the real prince actually shows up!
167 pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home