Monday, May 14, 2007

Friday Night Knitting Club

Okay, well I actually belong to a Wednesday night knitting club (Hastings at 6:30, if anyone is interested...) but this new book by Kate Jacobs is a lovely ensemble fiction piece that knits together many women's stories into a wonderful book that made me want to snuggle under the covers and read all night. Well, actually just until 4am. I got overly excited and I made a video book review of this title.
YES, I am a dork. YES, I do too much work at home. Get over it. Do you want to see the video or not?



I checked it out. 340 pgs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Why am I not surprised that you have a blog and I didn't know it? This book looks wonderful and I was just at a point that I needed a new novel to read. I'll have to check it out. Good to find you again!

Erin Miller

10:03 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I work for www.shopyarn.com. Part of my job is to search blogs to find the latest books and shops throughout the U.S.

On shopyarn.com we are going to add patterns and other knitting related books and would like reviews about them. I saw your blog and would like to ask permission to feature the following quote on our site.

"Okay, well I actually belong to a Wednesday night knitting club but this new book by Kate Jacobs is a lovely ensemble fiction piece that knits together many women's stories into a wonderful book that made me want to snuggle under the covers and read all night."


Thank You,
Margaret
Shopyarn.com
Margaret@directionpress.com

3:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home