Monday, May 07, 2007

Teen Love (paperbacks)

Some more in an unlabeled series from the Smooch imprint...
Who Needs Boys? by Stephie Davie (193 pgs) and Smart Boys & Fast Girls by Stephie Davis (178 pgs). BY some stroke of luck, I managed to read 3 of the 4 books in this series about 4 girlfriends in the correct order for the continuing plots to make the most sense. Admittedly the entire plot of the series and the individual books revolves around the gripping question "Does he like me?" but still....I'll take serendipity in my escape reading, no problem.

I also read Speed Knitting, 24 quick and easy projects by Kris Percival. 13o pgs. I am still undecided if I want to make something out of the pattern section right now, but many of them look cute and promise to be "speedy." Does the world really need another bag, shrug, shawl or combination scarf and hat? Probably not, but it's never stopped me before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home