Saturday, September 09, 2006

I Told You I Was Sick

Isn't that just the best book title ever?
I Told You I Was Sick: A Grave Book of Curious Epitaphs collects humorous gravestone writing, mainly from Britain and American, with interesting background research and explanations.
I told you I was sick.
I checked it out. 286 pages.

A Novel Idea by Aimee Friedman
Another teen romantic comedy from Simon Pulse publishing. Norah needs an extacurricular for her college application, so she starts a book club at the coffee shop where her best friend has a crush on a barista, secretly hoping to get some 'extracurricular' activity of her own with another adorable guy who shows up to the first book club meeting.
I checked it out. 234 pgs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home