Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Boyfriend League

The new teen romance from Rachel Hawthorne (author of Thrill Ride) was a nice spring-training kind of baseball novel, although it was actually about the summer leagues of a small collegiate team in Texas. 315 pages

I'm giving up on Plum Spooky, the newest Janey Evanovich between the numbers book about Stephanie Plum. The THIRD guy she is romantically involved in is just too much for me, especially since he has oddly unexplained supernatural powers. I've checked out a 14 day copy twice now and I just can't make myself pick it up.
I hate to admit it, but I'll probably still make an attempt at Fabulous Fifteen or whatever the next Stephanie Plum book is in the series. Stupid fiction addition. I probably read about 70 pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home