Tuesday, August 14, 2007

the friends who know you best


I got an e-mail - subject line "Something else for your reading list..." and this picture.
Reasons I love this.
1. This is from one of my favorite people, who knows me all too well.
2. I love illicit photos taken in book stores.
3. I have gained the Austen addict reputation without even trying.
4. I had just finished the book a few days earlier (reading the advanced reader's copy)
5. Having someone be my personal librarian and suggest things is a real treat.
At home I am struggling to create a 60 second book review video for this book. So far, it involves a lot of vodka, a nice soft bed, and a stack of Austen novels. Once I set the scene, I'll see if I can make a workable video.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home