Monday, July 16, 2007

Son of the Mob by Gordon Korman

I finally figured out how to use the Kansas Overdrive Downloadable audiobook service. I downloaded and listened to "Son of the Mob" by Gordon Korman, who 18 years later is still basically the same funny YA author that I adored as a junior high school reader reading his Bruno and Boots series.
I listened to it. about 5 hrs.

I also read The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon for book group. Told from the first person perspective of a maths obsessed 15 year old Brit boy with Asperger's syndrome, this book is a great read. 226 pgs.

I re-read Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone by J. K. Rowling for book group. It's a great little story. 309 pages.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home