Sunday, April 23, 2006

World of Warcraft

I'm torn. I like playing the MMORPG World of Warcraft. But I feel like I should be doing something more productive. And if I want to keep playing it, I need a better computer, because I've been borrowing my husband's account to play. So, after computer shopping became overwhelming, I settled into my new glider to read the WoW Instruction Manual. Cover to cover. Because I am a geek.

Also, I watched Just Friends on DVD, which was terrible. Or, more specifically, not my kind of humor.

And we saw American Dreamz at the Saturday matinee. I admit I saw it for Mandy Moore and Hugh Grant, and I didn't read reviews first. I was thrilled to discover a biting satire poking fun at the American TV-loving public and creating sympathetic human characters out of traditionally scary would-be terrorists. I've never enjoyed loathing the 'stars' so much -- wonderful casting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home